Saturday, March 29, 2008

EGYPTONEWS




March, 2008, The Egyptian supreme council of antiquities is searching for twenty royal –tomb in the Valley of the Kings.
The Egyptian supreme council of antiquities under the patronage of Zahi Hawas dedicated an Egyptian delegation to search for some royal tombs which exceed 20 tombs for queens and some tombs for kings. The Egyptian excavation will be searching for the tombs of Ramsess VIII and Thutmoses II in addition to twenty tombs of queens that date back to the 18th dynasty. Hawas mentioned that the recent Egyptian excavation in the Valley of the Kings had discovered an aushapti statue about 1200 B.C and some pottery in the tomb of king Seti I.Akhabar newspaper.Copyrig ©Musegypt

No comments:

Art in ancient Egypt ! My T.V talk today! I hope you find it enjoyable!💙💙💙

Art in ancient Egypt ! My T.V talk today! I hope you find it enjoyable!